About Isle Casino Hotel Bettendorf
Good times are waiting for you at Isle Casino Hotel® Bettendorf. Our casino complex sits along the beautiful Mississippi River and proudly serves the Quad Cities area. Get in on the action with nearly 1,000 of the latest slot machines or your favorite table games including: blackjack, craps, Roulette and electronic stadium gaming.
Savor the freshest cuisine at Farmer’s Pick Buffet® featuring locally sourced, farm to table favorites and homemade dessert made each day. Experience contemporary dining at Keller’s® American Grill featuring steaks, seafood or a gourmet burger at the bar while watching the big game. On the run? Grab a quick bite at Keller’s® Express featuring our award winning pork tenderloin or cool down with Chocolate Shoppe Ice Cream.
The largest hotel property in the state of Iowa, the Isle has over 500 well appointed rooms and suites. The Isle manages the state-of-the-art Quad-Cities Waterfront Convention Center & the Isle Center which boasts 40,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting and banquet space, ideal for any sized corporate, wedding or group travel event.
The Quad Cities is known for its many pub & grubs, shopping centers, historical villages, museums, sports and riverboat excursions that flank the Isle offering a variety of accessible entertainment. The Isle is minutes away from great concerts at the TaxSlayer Center in downtown Moline, IL, the annual running of the Quad City Times Bix 7 in Downtown Davenport and a regional favorite event, the John Deere Classic.
Isle Casino Hotel® Bettendorf is conveniently located off the I-74 in downtown Bettendorf. Our venue is just minutes away from I-80 and I-88 and we are ten minutes away from the Quad City International Airport.
Isle Casino Hotel® Bettendorf proudly employs nearly 430 team members from the Quad-Cities area among 27 departments. Of these employees, more than 153 have worked here for more than 10 years and of that, 78 have worked here for more than 20+ years. Isle Bettendorf employees are very active in our community, volunteering for many causes each year including: CASI St Patrick's Day Run, Habitat for Humanity, Blood Drives River bend Food bank to name a few.
PRODUCT & SERVICE OFFERINGS
- 24-hour nonstop casino gaming action
- Nearly 1,000 slot machines
- 15 table games including Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, & Electronic Stadium Gaming
- Over 500 hotel rooms
- 3 On-Site Restaurants
- Free covered self and valet parking
- VIP parking
- Over 40,000 sq.ft of flexible meeting space.
- Heated indoor pool and hot tub
- All Isle and Quad-Cities Waterfront Convention Center facilities are linked via indoor, climate-controlled skywalks
- Free high-speed wireless Internet
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
- 2017 Reader's Choice Winner for Best Hotel 1st Place
- 2017 Reader's Choice Winner for Best Casino 1st Place
- 2017 Reader's Choice Winner for Best Buffet 1st Place
- 2017 Reader's Choice Winner for Best Best Steak Keller's American Grill 1st Place
- 2017 Reader's Choice Winner for Best Best All American Food Keller's American Grill 1st Place
- 2017 Reader's Choice Winner for Best Entertainment Venue 1st Place
- 2018 Strictly Slots Best Slot Tournaments 1st Place
- 2018 Strictly Slots Best High-End Slot Area 1st Place
- 2018 Strictly Slots Best Nickel Slots 2nd Place
- 2018 Strictly Slots Best Video Poker 3rd Place
- 2018 Strictly Slots Best Variety of Slots 3rd Place
- 2018 Strictly Slots Best Penny Slots 3rd Place
- 2018 Strictly Slots Best 50-cent Slots 3rd Place
- 2018 Strictly Slots Casino Where You Feel Luckiest 3rd Place
- 2018 Strictly Slots Best Slot Club 3rd Place
- 2018 Strictly Slots Best Players Club Lounge 3rd Place
- 2018 Best of Gaming Best Comps 2nd Place
- 2018 Best of Gaming Best Video Poker 2nd Place
- 2018 Best of Gaming Best Craps 2nd Place
- 2018 Best of Gaming Best VIP Services 2nd Place
- 2018 Best of Gaming Best Hotel Staff 3rd Place
- 2018 Best of Gaming Best Best Suite 3rd Place
- 2018 Best of Gaming Best Promotions 3rd Place
- 2018 Best of Gaming Best Slot Tournaments 3rd Place
We love this hotel and always book it when we know we are coming to Bettendorf. It's clean, it has great amenities, it's very accessible, it has more than ample parking, the staff is awesome, what more can I say, we love it! The view of the river is spectacular!
- Posted February, 2019 via Tripadvisor
Loved this place! Easy to book, great rates by joining the Players’ Club. We stayed in the South Tower and the room was beautiful and very comfortable! Couldn’t have asked for anything better! Had fun at the many slots in the casino and WON some nice money! We especially appreciated that the music piped into the casino was at a reasonable level; not blaring like in many casinos we’ve visited. We had a nice dinner at the restaurant/grill that was still open at 9:30 on a Thursday night and quiet and not busy. Waitress was attentive and food was good. The entire establishment seemed very new and clean; entire staff we encountered was friendly and accommodating. We will definitely stay here again!
- Posted April, 2018 via Tripadvisor
I can't say anything bad about the Isle Casino in Bettendorf. Great Sunday Brunch. Friendly staff. Clean facility. I'll be back. Great trip. Slots was loose and paying.
- Jay C. via Google