ONE Club RULES
1. Application for membership and participation in the ONE Club® indicate acceptance of these Official Rules.
2. ONE Club® members must be 21 or older to join the ONE Club®. ONE Club® is not valid for persons listed on the Iowa Disassociated Persons list, any self-exclusion or exclusion list in a jurisdiction Eldorado Resorts, Inc. operates, or for persons who have been otherwise excluded from any casino owned or operated by Eldorado Resorts, Inc.
3. Applicants are required to present a valid, unexpired, government-issued photo identification, to sign up for a ONE Club® membership, request a reprint of their ONE Club® card, request a PIN change, or to receive any information regarding their account. Valid government-issued photo identification is also required when redeeming Reward Dollars at any point of sale.
4. ONE Club® membership benefits may vary by property.
5. Only one (1) person permitted per ONE Club® membership. Membership and rewards (including coupons and complementaries) are not transferable. Membership rewards and Reward Dollars are not the property of the member. Membership rewards have no cash value. If permitted by law or regulation, and within the discretion of the property, Reward Dollars of a deceased member may be transferred to an active member’s account if the deceased was the spouse, domestic partner, or next of kin of the active member and listed on the valid death certificate.
6. Membership status is reviewed periodically; terms, conditions, status, and benefits are subject to change without notice.
7. To accumulate Reward Dollars and/or Tier Points on slots, electronic table games (where applicable), or video poker, your ONE Club® card must be inserted in the machine during play. To accumulate Reward Dollars and/or Tier Points on table games, your ONE Club® card must be presented to a table game supervisor prior to commencing play. Reward Dollars and Tier Points are earned based on play and may vary by game type.
8. ONE Club® Reward Dollars expire after 12 months of account inactivity
9. Reward Dollars earned at Isle Casino Racing® Pompano Park can only be redeemed at that location. Reward Dollars earned outside of Isle Casino Racing® Pompano Park cannot be redeemed at that location.
10. Rated play using a ONE Club® card properly may result in ONE Club® members earning Tier Points. Tier Points are earned based on the following:
a. Slots and Video Slot terminals: $10 coin-in equals 1 Tier Point
b. Video Poker: $20 coin-in equals 1 Tier Point
c. Electronic Table Games: $20 coin-in equals 1 Tier Point
d. Table Games: Based on game played, average bet and time played
11. ONE Club® member’s tier level is determined by Tier Points.
12. ONE Club Tiers:
- Chairman-Invitation Only
- President (15,000 + Tier Points)
- Gold (4,000 – 14,999 Tier Points)
- Silver (500 – 3,999 Tier Points)
- Bronze (0 – 499 Tier Points)
13. ONE Club® Tier Point evaluations are done on a rolling 12-month basis and statuses are valid for a 12-month period. Tier level review will occur on the anniversary date of the last upgrade. Tier upgrades will occur once the next tier is achieved within any 12-month moving window.
14. Tier Points have no redeemable value and are utilized as a measurable tool for ONE Club® tier status only
15. Eldorado Resorts, Inc. reserves the right to edit or adjust memberships, status, or Reward Dollars at any time subject to applicable state gaming laws.
16. Each ONE Club® member must select a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for access to the member’s account and a username and password for his/her online ONE Club® account. Members are responsible for keeping their account information secure, including passwords, PIN numbers, and security responses. It is a violation of policy for any guest to use a card that is not theirs, or to share their card with others. Any misuse of the ONE Club® to earn or redeem Reward Dollars or Tier Points will result in forfeiture of Tier Status and Club Benefits and potential cancellation of your ONE Club® account. .
17. Eldorado Resorts, Inc. is not responsible for card malfunctions, lost, stolen, or misused cards, comps, or cash-related offers. It is the guest’s responsibility to properly insert his/her ONE Club® card into the electronic gaming device or to present their ONE Club® card to the table games supervisor when playing and to request a replacement if his/her card is not working correctly.
18. Eldorado Resorts, Inc. reserves the right to deny or revoke any ONE Club® membership if it is determined that the member has not complied with the program in the manner intended.
19. Eldorado Resorts, Inc. reserves the right to modify, change, or cancel the ONE Club® program and benefits at any time without prior written notice. The continued availability of Reward Dollars and other ONE Club® benefits are not guaranteed.